- 03 Nights accommodation in top-rated hotels; breakfast included
- 02 Nights accommodation in a local Homestay with breakfast
- All transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local Experienced English speaking guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Hanoi Moment 1 Hotel or similar
Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel or similar
Sheraton Hotel or similar
Prices are in USD, per person. Validity: from 01/09/2013 to 30/09/2014
Day 1 Hanoi In Arrival
Upon arriving at Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport, you will be welcomed by one of our MinMax Travel team members and brought to your hotel in a private car. As arrival times vary and international travel can be quite exhausting, we leave the remainder of the day open. Your first night is spent in Hanoi city.
Day 2 Hanoi – Mai Chau Tour (B,L,D)
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will depart for Mai Chau. Half way to Mai Chau, there is an optional stop at Hoa Binh Hydro Power Station – the biggest power station in Vietnam. Upon arriving at Mai Chau (around noon), you will relax and enjoy a local lunch. In the afternoon there will be a two-hour trek, visiting the Lac & Poom Coong villages. Here you will have a chance to see “Tho Cam,” a unique product of the local Thai people. You will observe their traditional “houses on stilts” and experience local Thai minority customs by enjoying a traditional music show and tasting their “Ruou Can”- a special local wine. You will stay overnight in a homestay of the local Thai hill tribe (Ban Lac village).
Day 3 Mai Chau – Cuc Phuong National Park (B, L,D)
After breakfast, we will head south along the main road of Mai Chau. The day will be filled with wonderful sights along the narrow valley roads of this vast limestone mountain region. Visitors will feel as if they’re lost in a magic land as they pass through traditional villages, amazing landscapes and destinations, meeting minority peoples along the way. Lunch will be had at a local restaurant before hitting the Ho Chi Minh Trail for Cuc Phuong National Park. Upon arriving in the afternoon, you will check into your bungalow and have free time to walk around and visit the amazing sites of the area. You will have dinner and stay overnight in the National Park.
Day 4 Cuc Phuong – Tam Coc (B,L,D)
In the morning, we will visit the Primate Rescue center and butterfly museum inside the National Park. Then we will drive through Cuc Phuong forest to the park center, take a short break and trek for 3 hours (round trip) to visit the Tetrameles nudiflora (Sequoia) 1,000-year-old tree. You will then be transferred to Tam Coc, where you can check in to the hotel and relax. (Overnight in Tam Coc.)
Day 5 Tam Coc - Bich Dong – Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast, we will take a private sampan boat trip for a leisurely 2.5-hour cruise. As the boat gently slices through the water, we will be surrounded by enormous limestone karsts jutting out from the green rice fields. After the boat trip, we will visit the Bich Dong Pagoda on nearby Ngu Nhac Mountain. This pagoda dates back to 1428 and is comprised of three structures: the Ha, Trung, and Thuong Pagodas- in ascending order. We will finally make our way back to Hanoi, and spend one more evening in the capital city.
Day 6 Ha Noi Depature (B)
After breakfast, you have free time to explore the city one final time before our driver transfers you to the airport for your flight back home.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax.We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
MinMax: The Maximum experience for the Minimum price!
Photo gallery of Mai Chau, Cuc Phuong & Tam Coc Bich Dong Tour (6 days/5 nights)