- 06 Nights Accommodation with daily BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary below.
- Boat cruises as specified in the program.
- Experienced English-speaking guides (as indicated in the itinerary)
- Entry fees for all visits are as mentioned in the program.
- Lunches and dinners are as specified in the itinerary.
- Visas on arrival
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Hanoi In Arrival
Upon arrival, our MinMax Travel's team will welcome you into your Vietnam Holiday, transferring you to the hotel for check in. You are free for the remainder of the day; Overnight in Hanoi City. Hanoi is a city where the exotic chic of old-world Asia blends with the dynamic face of modern Asia.
It combines Parisian grace with an upbeat Asian pace, filled with stunning architecture, ever-present history and a unique capital city culture.
Day 2 Hanoi - Ba Be Lake.
We will begin our exotic journey of Northeast Vietnam with a hotel pickup, driving through the undulating tea plantations surrounding the city. Along the way, we will take a break and visit at the museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen town. From here we will keep moving through many other timeless villages along the road. This will be your first glimpse of rural Vietnam, which will set the tone for the days ahead.
We will have lunch in a local restaurant in Bac Can before finally reaching the Ba Be area. Arriving in Ba Be National Park in the early afternoon, we will check into the homestay in Pac Ngoi Village (home of the Tay minority people), and will have free time to stroll around the village, relaxing in the National Park. In the evening, we will have dinner and remain at the homestay overnight with the Tay minority people.
Day 3 Ba Be - Cao Bang
Today, we will spend the morning exploring the beauty of Ba Be lakes on the local canoes. After that, we will transfer to a boat dock and then glide along the lake into Nang River and pass through the pretty cave. We will enjoy lunch and interact with the Tay minority in Cam village near the beautiful waterfall. After lunch, we canoe into the tranquil Ba Be lakes for its majesty. The followings are swimming and trekking sometimes to visit the ethnic minorities. We will come back to the village around 02:00 PM for the transfer to Cao Bang where the ethnic people of H’Mong, Dzao, Tho and Nung live together in harmony.
Day 4 Cao Bang Lake - Ban Gioc - Cao Bang
The morning of Day 3 we will spend exploring the beauty of Ba Be lake aboard a local canoe. After that, we will transfer to a boat dock and glide along the lake into the Nang River, passing through a picturesque cave. We will enjoy lunch and interact with the Tay minority peoples in the Cam village near a beautiful waterfall.
After lunch, we will canoe back into the tranquil Ba Be lakes. Activities for the remainder of the day include swimming, trekking and visiting some more local ethnic minorities. We will head back to the village around 2:00 PM, and catch a transfer to Cao Bang where the ethnic H’Mong, Dzao, Tho and Nung people live together in harmony.
Day 5 Cao Bang - Lang Son
Day 5 we will drive to That Khe through Dong Khe, and head to Lang Son. Lang Son is a border town that was entirely destroyed during the recent Sino–Vietnamese war, but was rebuilt and has now become an important trade center for the northeastern region. We will make some breaks along the route (as you wish) where we can visit hill tribe villages and take photographs.(Overnight in Lang Son).
Day 6 Lang Son - Hanoi City
Day 5 we will visit the central market of Dong Kinh–Lang Son and the legendary Tam Thanh Cave. After visiting these spots we will travel back to Hanoi through the surrounding mountainous region (their breathtaking scenery is some of the best in Asia). Along the road back we will encounter many ethnic minorities doing their daily work such as logging, herding buffalo and tilling the field. We will arrive in Hanoi around 5 PM, and our adventure ends at your hotel!
Day 7 Hanoi City Depature
You will have one final chance to explore Hanoi before wrapping up your memorable Vietnam Holiday. Our private guide will transfer you and see you off at the Hanoi airport with the sincere thanks for traveling with us.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
MinMax: The Maximum experience for the Minimum price!
Photo gallery of Exploring Northeast Of Viet Nam (7 days/6 nights)