Location: Hanoi City- Mai Chau - Hanoi City for 2 days 1 night.
- 1 Night in a local Homestay
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Mineral water
- Highly Qualified, English-speaking experienced
- Sightseeing as specified - Entrance fees all included
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes
- Personal insurance and personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Hanoi – Mai Chau (L,D)
We will leave Hanoi in the morning for the 3.5-hour journey to picturesque Mai Chau: a town surrounded by spectacular karst rock formations and tiered rice paddies. After arriving and having some lunch, we will spend the afternoon exploring the idyllic natural surroundings as well as the extraordinary Mo Luong (Soldier) Cave.
In the evening we will have the opportunity to see a traditional Thai performance of music and dance from ethnic Thais who have inhabited this area for centuries. Much of their lifestyle and traditions have remained unchanged over the years, providing an extremely unique experience for all visitors. We will stay overnight in a traditional Thai stilt-house, where you can learn about their fascinating culture first hand.
Day 2 Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
After having breakfast at the homestay, we will begin the morning with a light 2-4 hour trek through some local villages in the Mai Chau Valley. After having lunch in Mai Chau, we will begin our journey back to Hanoi. On the ride back to Hanoi, be sure to have your camera ready as the top of Mai Chau Valley boasts some unforgettable views. We will return back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax Travel. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
Customize Your Vietnam Tours.
Just tell us what you want, where and when you’d like to go, and we will deliver the best options available… your smiles are our success! Happiness, satisfaction and great memories are the three most important things we want our clients have
Photo gallery of Mai Chau Tour (2 days/1 night)