- 01 night’s accommodation in a local Homestay
- 02 Nights accommodation in a 4-berth train cabin (4 persons/cabin)
- All transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Tour Guides are well-informed, highly qualified, English speaking locals
- Meals and Entrance Fees are as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD
Night 1 Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai (Sapa)
Around 7:30 PM, your MinMax Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Hanoi’s Railway Station. Here you will catch the night train to Lao Cai Station, Sapa. (Overnight on train.)
Day 1 Sapa - Trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta van (B,L,D)
You will arrive at Lao Cai station around 6 AM, where our MinMax Travel Guide will pick you up and transfer you to Sapa. After having breakfast at a local restaurant, you will begin the day with a drive to the Lao Chai village, where we will start trekking downhill to Muong Hoa Valley. As we trek through the picturesque rice paddies, we’ll pass through the area’s small hamlets where you can learn about the customs and daily habits of hill tribes in the region.
You’ll have a chance to speak with the locals of the village, and we will have a picnic lunch along the way. After lunch, you will continue trekking through the villages and terraced rice fields to the Dzay People’s Ta Van Village (considered to be the most beautiful village in the area). We will have dinner here and spend the evening at a local family’s homestay in Ta Van.
Day 2 Giang Ta Chai – Supan – Night train back to Hanoi (B,L)
After having breakfast at the Homestay, you will continue the trek onwards towards the Red Dao people’s Giang Ta Chai village- home to a beautiful waterfall. The Red Dao women are known for their colorful red embroideries and coins on their clothing, as well as their brightly colored red head scarves. Observing a Red Dao legend, some of these women have even shaved off their eyebrows.
You will continue along from Giang Ta Chai through small paths in the rice fields, crossing a picturesque suspended bridge over the Muong Hoa River, and up to the Supan village where you will meet the transfer back to Sapa. (There will be a picnic lunch along the way with a local family.) Upon arrival in Sapa you are free to walk around, shop, or try the local cuisine before transferring back to the Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi. (Overnight on train.)
Day 3 Hanoi Arrival
You will arrive at Hanoi’s train station around 5AM. Our MinMax driver will pick you up at the station and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in Hanoi.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
MinMax: The Maximum experience for the Minimum price
Photo gallery of Sapa Homestay Tour (2 days/3 nights)