- 02 Nights accommodation in hotel mentioned base on sharing room - 01 Night accommodation on cruise mentioned base on sharing cabin - 02 Nights accommodation on train mentioned base on sharing 4 berth cabin - All private transportation in an air-conditioned car, except by shuttles bus to Halong bay - Tour Guides are well-informed, highly qualified, English speaking locals - Meals and Entrance Fees are as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program. - Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes. - Personal insurance and personal expenses. - Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 01 May to 30 Sept 2014
Day 1 Hanoi in Arrival
Upon arriving at Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport, you will be welcomed by one of our MinMax Travel team members and brought to your hotel in a private car. As arrival times vary and international travel can be quite exhausting, we leave the remainder of the day open. Overnight at Legend hotel (Superior Room).
Day 2 Hanoi - Halong (B,L,D)
8h00: Hotel pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12h00: Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served.
14h30: Visiting Van Gia floating village by kayak or local rowing boat.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and snorkeling.
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking demonstrations.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on Aclass Cruise (Superior Cabin).
Day 3 Halong - Hanoi - Night train to Sapa (B,L)
7h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave.
8h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave(Surprising cave).
9h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out10h30: Lunch is served on board.
12h00: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel.
In the evening, you will be taken to Hanoi train station for catching a night train to Lao Cai (Sapa). Overnight on Livitrans Express (4 solf-berths sharing cabin).
Day 4 Lao Cai – Sapa - Cat Cat Village (B,L)
Upon arrival in Lao Cai (around 5:30AM), you will be picked up and transferred in a private car to Sapa. You will have a chance to eat breakfast and relax at local restaurant once you reach the town. You will have the morning to walk around and explore Sapa on your own, and after lunch, will check in to the hotel. Around mid afternoon you will embark on a 2-hour trekking journey from the hotel to visit the authentic Cat Cat Village: home of to the Black H'mong hill tribe. A private car will pick you up and transfer you back to the hotel. Overnight at Panorama hotel (Deluxe Room).
Day 5 Lao Chai – Ta Van Villages - Night train back to Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast at hotel, get down to a valley by private car, take a small path to go and visit other 2 villages of the H’mong and the Dzay people (Lao Chai and Ta Van village). Here you will enjoy lunch provided for you in a local family home, all for you to discover their daily life, works and special custom, enjoy landscapes… Our car pick you back to Laocai train station for catching a night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on Livitrans Express (4 solf-berths sharing cabin).
Day 6 A Tour Of Hanoi City - Departure (B,L)
You will arrive in Hanoi around 5.00AM and walk to a hotel near train station where you can freshen up and have some breakfast.
At 9AM: We begin our tour of Hanoi by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Here you can experience the architectural splendor and historical importance of Uncle Ho's final resting place- a national treasure for all Vietnamese. Adjacent to the mausoleum is Ho Chi Minh's former “House on Stilts,” where the leader spent a great deal of his free time. From here we visit the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, an 11th century temple built by King Ly Thai To. This pagoda is not only historically and religiously significant, but is also an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continuing on, we visit one of the city’s most iconic destinations: the Temple of Literature (Quoc Tu Giam). Vietnam’s first University, this 11th century establishment boasts perfectly manicured gardens and extremely well-preserved architecture, offering visitors some excellent insight into Vietnam’s rich past.
After a busy morning, we will enjoy lunch at a delicious local restaurant. Process to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Then the driver transfer you to airport for your departure flight. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of Hanoi - Halong - Sapa Superior Tour (6 days/5 nights)