- 02 Nights accommodation in hotel mentioned base on sharing room
- 01 Night accommodation on cruise mentioned base on sharing cabin
- All private transportation in an air-conditioned car, except by shuttles bus to Halong bay
- Tour Guides are well-informed, highly qualified, English speaking locals
- Meals and Entrance Fees are as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 01 May to 30 Sept 2014
Day 1 Hanoi in Arrival
Upon arriving at Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport, you will be welcomed by one of our MinMax Travel team members and brought to your hotel in a private car. As arrival times vary and international travel can be quite exhausting, we leave the remainder of the day open. Your first night is spent at Golden Legend hotel (Superior Room) in Hanoi city.
Day 2 Hanoi - Halong (B,L,D)
8h00: Hotel pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12h00: Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served.
14h30: Visiting Van Gia floating village by kayak or local rowing boat.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and snorkeling.
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking demonstrations.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on Aclass Cruise (Superior Cabin).
Day 3 Halong - Hanoi (B,L)
7h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave.
8h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave(Surprising cave).
9h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out10h30: Lunch is served on board.
12h00: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel.
Your third night is spent at Golden Legend hotel (Superior Room) in Hanoi city.
Day 4 A Tour Of Hanoi City - Departure (B,L)
We begin our tour of Hanoi by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Here you can experience the architectural splendor and historical importance of Uncle Ho's final resting place- a national treasure for all Vietnamese. Adjacent to the mausoleum is Ho Chi Minh's former “House on Stilts,” where the leader spent a great deal of his free time. From here we visit the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, an 11th century temple built by King Ly Thai To. This pagoda is not only historically and religiously significant, but is also an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continuing on, we visit one of the city’s most iconic destinations: the Temple of Literature (Quoc Tu Giam). Vietnam’s first University, this 11th century establishment boasts perfectly manicured gardens and extremely well-preserved architecture, offering visitors some excellent insight into Vietnam’s rich past.
After a busy morning, we will enjoy lunch at a delicious local restaurant and travel by cyclo through the bustling “Old Quarter” of Hanoi (approximately 1 hour). Our scenic cyclo tour ends with a visit to Lake Hoan Kiem’s Ngoc Son Temple. Then the driver transfer you to airport for your departure flight. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of Hanoi & Halong Tour With Aclass Cruise (4 days/3 nights)