Surrounding Hanoi Area included: Museum, Temple, Shopping...etc
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Lunch included
- Mineral water
- English-speaking experienced local
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees included in rate
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Hanoi City Tour Full Day (L)
Our tour of Hanoi starts around 8:30 AM with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Here you can experience the architectural splendor and historical importance of Uncle Ho's final resting place- a national treasure for all Vietnamese.Adjacent to the mausoleum is Ho Chi Minh's former “House on Stilts,” where the leader spent a great deal of his free time.
From here we visit the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, an 11th century temple built by King Ly Thai To. This pagoda is not only historically and religiously significant, but is also an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continuing on, we visit one of the city’s most iconic destinations: the Temple of Literature (Quoc Tu Giam). Vietnam’s first University, this 11th century establishment boasts perfectly manicured gardens and extremely well-preserved architecture, offering visitors some excellent insight into Vietnam’s rich past.
We will have lunch at local restaurant and proceed on towards the Ethnology Museum, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. From here we will travel by traditional Cyclo (around 1 hour) to see all the major sites of the bustling Old Quarter area (including the Ngoc Son Temple). Our tour ends around 5 PM with a transfer back to your hotel. We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax Travel. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
Photo gallery of Hanoi City Tour (Full Day)