Walk up to the main pagoda cave named Huong Tich that is recognized as the most beautiful cave in the region.
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Private boat trip as in the itinerary
- Lunch included
- Mineral water
- English-speaking local
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees included in rate
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver .
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Prices are in USD, per person. Validity: from 01/09/2013 to 30/09/2014
Day 1 Perfume Pagoda Full Day (L)
8.00AM: The guide pick you up and depart for Perfume Pagoda.Arrive at Duc wharf, walk to Yen wharf to get on local boat and enjoy beautiful landscapes with streams and rice fields. Short hiking-up to the main cave on the summit (2.5km) to cast your view over the magnificent mountainous beauty or take cable car one way or round trip (Optional). Return to Thien Tru Yard for lunch in the local restaurant. You will enjoy all local Vietnamese foods.After lunch time, visit Thien Tru pagoda to know the featured religious architecture of Vietnam. Our tour guide will tell you everything about Buddhism in Vietnam.Go boating back to Duc wharf. Return to Hanoi. Tour ends at around 5.30PM.
Photo gallery of Perfume Pagoda Tour (Full Day)