Getting to Cambodia
Cambodia is not served by very many international carriers. Most visitors reach Cambodia by air via neighboring countries such as Thailand or Vietnam to the international airports of Phnom Phen or Seam Reap. The airlines below are the main international carriers flying to Cambodia.
- Bangkok Airways
- Flies from Bangkok to both Seam Reap and Phnom Phen.
- PMT Air
- Cambodian airline with a small international network to neighboring countries.
- Royal Khmer Airlines
- Services both Phnom Penh and Seam Reap. International destinations include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hanoi.
- Silk Air
- This Singaporean airline flies from Singapore to both Phnom Penh and Seam Reap.
- Singapore Airlines
- Flies to Phnom Penh only from Singapore.
- Thai Airways
- The Thai national flag carrier flies to Phnom Phen from Bangkok.
- Vietnam Airlines
- The Viet national carrier flies to both Seam Reap and Phnom Phen from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).