This visit will include the Japanese covered bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls and some typical Vietnamese houses of the 18th century.
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Lunch included
- Mineral water
- English-speaking experienced local
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees included in rate
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
- Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
- Personal insurance and personal expenses.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Prices are in USD, per person. Validity: from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2014
Day 1 My Son and Hoian Tour (L)
Our guide will meet you at your hotel around 8:00AM, and we will start our trip south to the ruins of the Cham Kingdom in My Son. Located in a lush green valley, My Son is filled with red brick tower ruins and Hindu/Buddhist sanctuaries. Compared to the ruins of Angkor Wat (Cambodia), Ayutthaya (Thailand), Bagan (Myanmar) and Borobudur (Indonesia), My Son is another of Southeast Asia’s major historic/religious complexes (dating back to the 7th-13th centuries).
After touring My Son, you will return back to Hoi An for a local lunch and a visit to the iconic ancient town. This visit will include the Japanese covered bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls and some typical Vietnamese houses of the 18th century. After this you can remain in the Old Town for some shopping or just relax along the banks of Hoi An’s Thu Bon river.
The tour will end around 5:00PM with a drop off at your hotel.
We would like to express our sincere thanks for considering and (hopefully) choosing to travel with MinMax Travel. We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy every moment of your trip and every corner of our beautiful country.
Photo gallery of My Son & Hoi An Tour (Full Day)