Vientiane- Nam Ngum Lake - Ban Phone - Vang Xang -Vientiane
- 02 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Parkview Executive Suites Hotel
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 VienTiane Arrivale - City Tour
Meet on arrival and you are welcome to Vientiane - the city of the moon – an ancient city, which is situated on the bend on the left bank of the Mekong as the largest city and the capital of Laos. Transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, we take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane, to visit religious museums of Wat Sisaket which is the oldest temple have been survived from the Siamese war of 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues. Wat Ho Prakeo is the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo, but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane. That Luang Stupa is the single most important monument in Laos which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha. Patouxay (Arch de Triumph) was built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and today, it is considered as the land-mark of Vientiane.
Day 2 Vientiane- Morning Market - Nam Ngum Lake - Vang Xang
Breakfast at hotel, we depart to visit the Morning Market which is the biggest shopping center in Vientiane and we take a full day trip by road No. 10 to Nam Ngum Lake (90 km N), with hundreds of small islands. We en route stop to visit a cottage-salt factory where natural salt are extracted at Ban Bor village. After arriving at Nam Ngum Lake at noon, we enjoy our Laos foods for lunch at a restaurant by the Nam Ngum Lake. In the afternoon, we relax by taking a boat ride about 1 hour for panoramic view around small islands. On the way of returning to Vientiane along the road No. 13, we make a few stops at Ban Phone which is a village where most people weaving bamboo-baskets. Besides, we will have chance to see how Laos traditional rice-whisky to be distilled, and we can have a taste and take a way. Before getting back to Vietniane, we also stop at Vang Xang- an archaeological site containing the 11th century stone carvings of Buddha sculptures hidden in the forest.
Day 3 Vientiane Departure
Following breakfast, we will spend time to explore this charming city by own till we depart to Wattay airport or the Friendship Bridge for departure to next destination.
Photo gallery of Vientiane Stopover Tour (3 days/2 nights)