Vientiane - Prabaht Ponsan - Sala Hin Boun - Kong Lor Cave - Thakek - Buddha Cave - Savannakhet - Pakse - Tadlo - Wat Phou - Don Daeng - 4000 Islands
- 04 Nights accommodation base on sharing room in hotel with breakfast - All transportation in air-conditioned car - Boat trip as itinerary - Local Experienced English speaking guide - All entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary - Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program. - Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes. - Personal insurance and personal expenses. - Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Vientiane Arrival
Upon on arrival, you will be welcomed and private transferred to your hotel. The rest of time is at leisure. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2 Vientiane City Tour (B,L)
Our full day sightseeing tour of Vientiane commences with a visit to Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple standing in Vientiane. This amazing structure features remarkable frescoes and Buddha statues. The following sight is the former royal temple of Haw Pha Kaew, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. You also visit the imposing Patouxai Monument well known as Vientiane's own Arc de Triomphe before continuing to the great sacred structure and symbol of Laos, That Luang Stupa. Then, visit Anouvong Park along Mekong River bank in town, where you can take nice photo, or relax near by. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 3 Vientiane - Pakse – Wat Phou – Don Khong (B,L)
Early morning, transfer you to airport for your departure flight to Pakse. Upon on arrival, you are heading out toward Khong Island, keep your way, crossing Mekong ferry to visit the pre-angkorian, ruins of Wat Phu, one of Southeast Asia 's most dramatically situated temples. Explore these Khmer ruins, perched atop a nearby hill, which is one of Lao World Heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 2001, this wonderful archeological site of Khmer civilization dated back to the 9-12th centuries. You continue your way to 4000 islands region by land and catch a ferry motor boat to Don Khong. Overnight in Don Khong.
Day 4 Don Khong – Khong Island (B,L)
After breakfast, you enjoy a visit of the surrounding countryside, and board on a long trail boat touring to Don Khone area, taking you to visit the remains of French period, Liphi Waterfall or "the Corridor of the Devil". Overnight in Khong island.
Day 5 Khong Island - Pakse – Departure (B,L)
After breakfast, you drive further south to visit Khone Phapheng on the journey, the biggest waterfall in the South East Asia, it is really the impressive sight then a lush vegetation near the Lao-Cambodian border, which is teeming with wildlife and it is one of the loveliest destinations in Laos. You return to Pakse and transfer continue to airport for your flight. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of Vientiane & Pakse Tour (5 days/4 nights)