Vientiane: (National Museum - Wat Sisaket - Wat Phra Keow - Wat That Luang - Patuxai Monument)
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Lunch (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas. - Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses. - Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
One Day Vientiane City Private Tours. Vientiane City Tour: National Museum - Wat Sisaket - Wat Phra Keow - Wat That Luang - Patuxai Monument
The first stop of the tour is the National Museum where you can follow the history of Laos from pre-history to the present day. You can also visit Wat Sisaket where thousands of Buddha statues are displayed along the walls. Wat Phra Keow is a private royal chapel which sheltered the Emerald Buddha from 1565 to 1779 when the Siamese invasion took the Buddha back to Bangkok. Continuing the visit, you visit Wat That Luang which is one of the biggest monuments in Laos. It is known as the Golden Stupa and is both a religious symbol and a symbol of the union of the country. To end the day, climb to the top of the Patuxai Monument, reminiscent of the "Arc de Triomphe" in Paris. There are wonderful views of the city from here.
Photo gallery of Vientiane City Private Day Tours. (Full Day)