Vientiane - Vang Vieng visit villages and caves - Vientiane
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunch (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Vientiane - Vang Vieng visit villages and caves - Vientiane
The trip to Vang Vieng begins as we depart Vientiane and drive along one of the most scenic routes in the whole of Asia to Vang Vieng which is located on a bend in the Nam Song River. This small and tranquil town is rapidly developped with the advent of tourist, but the beautiful scenery with a mixture of quiet water and limestone outcrops is unchanged for century. On arrival at Vang Vieng, we cross the river and walk through the breathtaking mountain landscape to visit some hill villages and caves. The most famous of these caves, Tham Jang, was used by local people around 200 years as a hideout from Chinese invaders. The trip ends after arrival in Vientiane
Photo gallery of Vieng Vang Day Trip (Full Day)