Vientiane – Ban Na - Vientiane
- 01 Nights Accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
||First Class 4*
Parkview Executive Suites Hotel
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Vientiane – Ban Na
This morning, we board a pick up truck and head out to Ban Na. A 14 km long trail passes under the canopy, mostly uphill and across several ridges. The two waterfalls Tad Lung and Tad Fa offer good locations for breaks before heading to the Tad Hi Kheng Khani (Waterfall of the Gibbon) on the Nam Hi for camping.
Day 2 Ban Na - Vientiane
Our trekking on the second day follows one of the elephant trails. When heading downhill, mostly along the Nam Hi, elephant tracks and feces are often found. In the last hour before reaching Ban Na, chances of hearing or even seeing a wild elephant increase. Other animals found here are the jackal, wild dog (dholes), boar or the rare Samba, barking and Mouse deer. In the village of Ban Na, local transportation awaits the group for the return back to Vientiane. Arrive in Vientiane in the late afternoon.
Photo gallery of Surrounding Vientiane (2 days/1 night)