VienTiane - Dansanvanh - VienTiane
- 02 Nights Accommodation with BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
||First Class 4*
Parkview Executive Suites Hotel
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Vientiane Arrival - City Tour
Upon arrival in Vientiane Capital, you are transferred to your centrally located hotel. After a short rest, we start visiting the major sights of the capital; including the oldest Wat Sisaket- the temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa , we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument which is well known as Vientiane 's own Arc de Triumph. Stay over night in Vientiane .
Day 2 VienTiane - Nam Ngum - Ban Keun - Dansanvanh
After breakfast, we are heading out of the city. We make our way to Nam Ngum - a huge reservoir created by damming the Nam Ngum River with stopover at Ban Keun which is famous for the salt extraction. On arrival, we embark on a long tail boat to Dansavanh Resort where only legal Lao casino is available and enjoy an ideal landscape for anyone seeking an overview of lake when the heat becomes unbearable in city. A long the way, we visit some beautiful islets and take a short walk to explore the lifestyle of fish man people. Return to Vientiane in the late evening. Stay overnight in Vientiane .
Day 3 Vientiane Departure
After breakfast, we visit the Morning Market and the weaving village of Ban Nong Bouathong (if time permits). The tour ends after your transfer to Wattay Airport or Friendship Bridge for departure.
Photo gallery of Laos Central Stopover Tour (3 days/2 nights)