Vientiane – Phou Khao Kouy (Buffalo Park) – Vientiane
- 01 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Vientiane – Phou Khao Kouy (Buffalo Park)
Transfer from Vientiane to Ban Hatkhai where a long-tail boat takes the group up the Nam Mang before continuing along the Houay Xai- one of its many tributaries. A 3-4 hour trek passes under an evergreen canopy while gaining height. A picnic lunch is served on the way. In the afternoon, we will reach to the magnificent pair of waterfalls - Falls Tad Xay and Pha Xay, which are particularly beautiful during and after the rainy season. Tad Xay has a pool recommended for bathing. From here, pick-up takes the group to Ban Hatkhai where the night is spent in a home-stay.
Day 2 Buffalo Park – Vientiane
After an early breakfast, a pick-up takes the group to the Tad Leuk Waterfall. The Tad Leuk is a local tourist attraction amidst mixed deciduous forest. A permanent exhibit at the Visitors' Center gives some good information on the flora and fauna of the NPA. The Tad Leuk Nature Trail points out some interesting botanic details. In the afternoon, the trek follows the Nam Leuk upstream to the Tad Sang waterfall- another idyllic place for bathing and relaxation. A songthaew or van awaits the group for the return to Vientiane.
Photo gallery of Home Stay - National Buffalo Park (2 days/1 night)