Vientiane - Udomxay - Muang La - Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfall - Pak Ou Caves
- 06 Nights accommodation base on sharing room in hotel with breakfast - All transportation in air-conditioned car - Boat trip as itinerary - Local Experienced English speaking guide - All entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary - Meals as mentioned in itinerary - Mineral water
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program. - Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes. - Personal insurance and personal expenses. - Tips for tour guide and driver
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 Vientiane Arrival - City Tour (L)
On arrival in Vientiane in the morning, you will be met and transferred to visit the major temples of Vientiane including Wat Sisaket - the oldest temple of thousands of miniature Buddha statues, and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. We also visit Lao national icon- That Luang Stupa, and we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument which is Vientiane's own Arc de Triumph. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2 Vientiane – Udomxay - Muang La (B,L)
Following the morning at leisure, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight up to Udomxay. Here, you have the chance to visit the intriguing Pra Xack Kham Temple with its sacred Buddha image. The 400 years old legendary statue is said to have many supernatural powers, and is widely worshipped among the faithful local Buddhists. You stop in Muang La which is famous for its natural hot springs for the night. No activities are planned for the rest of the day, so you can walk around the village or just relax at the riverside retreat enjoying a massage or some time in the hot springs. Overnight in Muang La.
Day 3 Muang La (B,L)
Today, you explore the local area and undertake an easy trek around the beautiful surrounding countryside visiting the numerous ethnic hill tribes that reside around the area. The evening can be spent back at the resort relaxing in the natural hot springs, taking a traditional massage and enjoying the excellent local Lao cuisine in the restaurant (by your own). Overnight in Muang La.
Day 4 Muang La - Luang Prabang (B,L)
Today, your trip will go through some of the most stunning mountain scenery so that you will find in South East Asia with plenty of opportunities to stop off at the various Khmu and H'mong villages along the way. In the mid afternoon, you will reach to Luang Prabang where you have the rest of the day to relax and take in the enchanting city. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 5 Luang Prabang City Tour (B,L)
After breakfast, you will visit the Royal Palace Museum, visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Mai, visit Wat Xieng Thong. Continue taking a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village famous for its hand weaving. You then climb up to the top of Phousi Mount for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, you explore Street Night Market, where you can find the lovely collection and handmade textile by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 6 Pak Ou Cave – Kuang Si Waterfall (B,L)
After breakfast, you embark on a cruise upstream on the Mekong River River to visit the famous caves of Pak Ou housing thousands of statues representing Lord Buddha. Along the way, you stop at the village of Ban Xang Hai, where they make the local rice wine. Afternoon, drive out of town 30 km to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall, where you can swim, relax, soft trek to the top of the fall. On return short stop at Black Hmong Village, where hill tribe hand-made handicraft as souvenirs for visitors pass by. Then return to Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 7 Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Have time at leisure before you will be transferred to the airport for your flight. Tour ends.
Photo gallery of Classic Laos With Muang La (7 days/6 nights)