Angkor Wat - The Terrace of the Leper King - Bayon Temple - Ta Prohm
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. - The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary. - Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program - Lunch in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.Visas. - Dinners, except as specified above. - Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses. - Surcharge for peak season (if any) & other not mentioned in the above detail program.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a room with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Price per person in USD in the from 1st Oct to 31st Sept
Day 1 Angkor Wat
In the morning, visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond.
Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12th century). See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Ta Prohm. Then visit a beautiful jungle temple that has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Transfer back to the Siem Reap International Airport or your hotel.
Photo gallery of Angkor Temples Tour (Afs Test_Only Cambodia) (Full Day)